Exhibitor applications are processed by Craftproducers and further communications regarding this application will come from Craftproducers via email or phone. If you have questions please call us at 802-316-5019 or email us at email@example.com.
Now in its 7th year, we are delighted with the success of the show. The Festival receives abundant coverage by the media, and had a record attendance in 2019!
Handmade by maker:
- 10 x 10 – $295
- 15 x 10 – $395
- 20 x 10 – $495
- Outdoor 15 x 10 – $295
- 10 x 10 – $395
- 15 x 10 – $495
- 20 x 10 – $595
- Outdoor 15×10 – $395
Corner booths are an additional $100
Booths are in a covered building without sides. The floor is cement. Electricity is included. For outdoor booth electric is $50.00.
By applying you are committing to being a vendor for Saratoga Balloon & BBQ Festival. A $150 deposit is required with your application. The remaining amount will be due by May 1.
Each vendor will be required to have a NYS Certificate of Authority (Sales Tax Id Number), and must be present for all show days/times. If you are a Specialty Food, you may be exempt. If you are not selling anything, you are exempt.
If you have questions please call us at 802-316-5019 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to apply, please follow the steps below.
How to Apply:
- Click the APPLY ONLINE button and use the linked form to apply as an Art & Craft, Specialty Food, or Commercial Exhibitor at the Saratoga Balloon and BBQ Festival OR download the PDF application here to print and mail.
- Submit 3 photos of your work and 1 of your booth set up. Images can be emailed to email@example.com
- After submitting the form, complete your application by paying the $150 deposit.
- Pay with a credit card through PayPal on Craftproducers website here
- OR send a check to: Craftproducers, PO Box 300, Charlotte, VT 05445